This is a new position at KEI. The Producer will support all of KEI’s digital output: livestreamed and recorded events including panel discussion, interviews, and presentations; podcasts; digital interactions with government, academic, and civil society institutions; virtual, closed-door roundtables; and documentaries. The Producer will provide ideation, scheduling, production and post-production for these events and others, providing video content, graphics, and photoshoots.
Essential duties and requirements include the following:
- The Producer will interact with the rest of KEI staff, guests, and partners to develop new output and to provide advice on bringing KEI’s output to a broad audience.
- The Producer must have experience with live and offline production, an understanding of camera work, lighting, audio, live streaming and live producing.
- The Producer will manage postproduction, able to edit on Adobe Premiere Pro or an equivalent, create motion graphics, and will create graphic/video content, specifically for social media platforms
- The Producer will produce live events; create video content; and take, obtain, or oversee the shooting of photos of KEI staff, guests, and events.
- The Producer will propose and budget equipment, software, and digital resource purchases to support these activities.
- The Producer will also be responsible, in coordination with KEI’s staff, for maintaining KEI’s website.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, multimedia production or related fields preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud programs related to video and photo design and editing.
- Deep understanding of digital media, Social media and online content strategy.
- Two years of video production experience preferred.
- Korean language is not required.
- Interest in international affairs, particularly experience or knowledge of Korean politics, economics or culture would be an advantage but is not required.
Start date is flexible
To be considered for this opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.