KEI invites media to cover the Korean American Day 2017 celebrations. To make things easier for media, KEI has organized a video livestream, photos and archive videos of the event.
MEDIA ADVISORY: KOREAN AMERICAN DAY 2017
KEI to Honor Korean American Leaders in Science & Technology
The Korea Economic Institute of America (KEI) will host its 10th annual Korean American Day, a high-level gathering of public and private sector leaders from across the United States, on Friday, January 13, 2017.
As part of the ceremony, KEI recognizes prominent Korean Americans that have made significant contributions in their field. With this year’s theme recognizing leaders in the fields of science and technology, KEI is proud to announce the following honorees for the 2017 celebration luncheon:
- Dr. David Oh, Project Systems Engineer and Systems Architect for Psyche; former Lead Flight Director for Mars Science Laboratory (MSL)
- Dr. Eun-Suk Seo, Professor of Physics at the University of Maryland, College Park; Principal Investigator for ISS-CREAM
- Dr. Kook-Wha Koh, Founder of Chrysan Industries, Inc.
Discussion will be moderated by: Dr. Tim Persons, Chief Scientist at the Government Accountability Office (GAO)
WHAT: Korean American Day 2017 Luncheon Celebration
WHEN: Friday, January 13, 2017
WHO: Korea Economic Institute of America
WHERE: Korean American Day 2017 will be live-streamed at http://www.keia.org/page/livestream. To attend the event in person, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of the press are invited to cover Korean American Day 2017 via the Korea Economic Institute of America (KEI) website or in person. The event will be live-streamed at the KEI website with photos and video recordings posted as soon as they are available.
Access to the video live stream will be available on January 13, 2017 at: http://www.keia.org/page/livestream
The Twitter hashtag for the event will be #KADAY, and @koreaeconinst will be tweeting about the event.
The Korea Economic Institute requests that its name be mentioned in all reports related to Korean American Day 2017.
- Print/Radio – Any article or interview derived from Korean American Day 2017 should mention the Korea Economic Institute of America (KEI)
- Television – Any program or interview derived from Korean American Day 2017 should mention the Korea Economic Institute and/or visibly display the KEI logo. Should you need a logo or backdrop, please contact email@example.com
- Online Publications – Any article or interview related to Korean American Day 2017 should mention the Korea Economic Institute of America (KEI). The KEI website can be linked at http://www.keia.org
- Photos – Any photos published from Korean American Day 2017 should mention the Korea Economic Institute of America (KEI)